My First Mail too her...Whom making me longing :) ;) I Like to share about My <3 on here.......Plzz bear it :P :P...... I met her first time while writing my univ.exam ,she enter into the hall...sudden change in climate around Me..I never moved my eyes from here,She came straight to Me and I smiled and she sat before Me ..Oh My Gosh My Roll.No next to her ..... I felt like in the hall of Opera:) :)
Sem got over and I am looking for Reopening and find here which section she going to be placed and fortunately in my class and all the exam same hall ...felt yeppiieee ..I concentrated on Her not on H2SO4 or HCL...In circuit lab i felt she is the cutie and in computer lab I print her name as output.....Without her Knowledge She stolen My time and get into mee......
The day went and semester's passed instead of Me...While end of the 2nd year I got to now that she has a Boy friend and they are in love for a long time :( ..again a climate change these time not a drizzle or breeze a Tornado ... I felt lonely and surrounded by dark and thought to be alone is best no need of any mates who try to give advice and wipe my sorrow ..But they made me feel good :)
The days passed and My love on Her increased and it's been build day by day <3.......and know in the final year My backlog made me look down all though I looked :) bcoz ...She will Place in one of the company which would come and I also like to do Higher studies with her .......So to Wish Her I send a Mail which is
Hi Good Eve,
My Best wishes for Wipro....Do well and be COOL don't get tensed and be a generator ...generate positive energy within you :)....
Alll Is Welll ...Alll The Best Wipro is urs :) :)....... *
*note- Reply if u don't have any hatred ....
reg- kattuscorner u r friend/enemy/frenemy
I am looking for a Reply from her ....Wat will she Reply ???????
The days passed and My love on Her increased and it's been build day by day <3.......and know in the final year My backlog made me look down all though I looked :) bcoz ...She will Place in one of the company which would come and I also like to do Higher studies with her .......So to Wish Her I send a Mail which is
Hi Good Eve,
My Best wishes for Wipro....Do well and be COOL don't get tensed and be a generator ...generate positive energy within you :)....
Alll Is Welll ...Alll The Best Wipro is urs :) :)....... *
*note- Reply if u don't have any hatred ....
reg- kattuscorner u r friend/enemy/frenemy
I am looking for a Reply from her ....Wat will she Reply ???????

0 comments:
Post a Comment