Friday, 20 July 2012

N!P!M! My Crushes ♥♥♥


                Crush… Crush… Crush… the spark that ignites when we step into our teens. There’s no one who hasn’t experienced a baby crush at some point. Even I’m no exception, and today, I’m going to share the crushes of my life here. N.P.M ❤️❤️❤️

Hey, people of IT, don’t get the wrong idea! I’m not talking about “NPM - Network Programming Management.” :P


               Like many others, my journey into crushes began during my early teens. My first crush actually started because of my brother, Surya. He was responsible for a street accident that broke my leg, which led to me missing a lot of school. As a result, I had to transfer to a new school called “Britannia,” my first experience in a co-ed environment.

Britannia was a renowned school that had just celebrated its Golden Jubilee and was still going strong. Being the new kid, I felt like I had been uprooted and planted in the middle of a vast Arabian desert. For the first few days, it felt like hell (-_-), especially since it was during that crucial phase of life we call high school.

M ! arrives FIRST-


Oh, I forgot to introduce her! Her name is Miss.M She was the real prodigy of our school, always participating in every event and bringing home trophies. In the classroom, she was like a princess—friendly, approachable, and casual with everyone. That’s when I felt my first crush. ;) She came over, started talking to me, and made me feel good, helping me out in class. Although I made other friends, I couldn’t quite place her in the “friend” category… it was a bit painful.

Then came 10th grade, our final year of school. I didn’t feel the weight of it ending because she was still by my side. As usual, all my friends figured out I was in love with her, but I never expressed it to her. :( During study hours, we often sat together, preparing for Maths, and since I struggled with Science, she helped me out a lot.

               
   And then came the Gabbar Singh of our lives—Public Examinations. No more study hours together, no more chats, no more gossip. Just exams… and with them, everything came to an end. The two best years of my life ended in the worst way. She moved to a school that I couldn’t join, and I was pushed back into an boys school. I lost contact with her, and it left me feeling completely shattered.

Know It's P!!
                 

After the heartbreak, I couldn’t escape the “Dark World” I had fallen into. My HSC life turned miserable, and I felt like I had been thrown into a cave of apes—where all they ever thought about was physics in books, chemistry in the lab, and computer programs on the board. Somehow, I made it through school and joined a factory that produces bookworms out of raw intelligence—Vel Tech.

In my first semester, I was elected Class Rep, which meant my primary duties were rubbing the board, collecting assignments, test notes, records, and so on. In my class, there was a girl named Miss.P, who was close with everyone. Once again, a mysterious reaction took place, and I felt something… but this time, I had made the wrong choice. She was already committed to another guy, and they were going around together for a long time without me realizing it. When I found out, I felt down again and thought, “This is it, the last time for sure.” :P


3 - In My Life !!!

      For the past three years, I’ve been in a mixed emotional state, all because of another girl I saw during my 1st semester university exam. She’s a bold girl, someone who kept her distance from boys, and yes, she has a boyfriend. But when I first saw her, she looked like an angel from heaven, and my whole perception of life started to improve.

Though I mumble when speaking with girls in my class, but  I got some kind of energy which improved my social skill which even being class rep was not provided to me. I sent her a Facebook request the moment she created her profile—within an hour!—but I’m still waiting for her to accept it. :(

And she is… The N!!! Even though I never spoke the things in my heart but the small moments of seeing her smile and and hearing her voice would made my day and I was comfortable with just dwelling on memories of her.

      
   

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© Trashes Of My Life !!, All Rights Reserved
Design by Dzignine and Conceptual photography